Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THANK YOU GRAMMY!!!


Dear Grammy,
Mommy bought us some letter, number, color, picture blocks (96 of them actually) our favorite DVD/CD "Choo Choo Soul" and the Letter Factory DVD (with the $ you gave me). We are having fun with the blocks and Davis is learning lots of new letters and sounds. He has been saying the B says "ba" all day. He also likes the J say "ja". I really love stacking my blocks Grandma and now we can watch Choo Choo soul whenever we want. I am learning all the animal names and sounds. Davis & I started giggling when Choo Choo soul played in the car. We were so happy! I love you Grammy. Thank you very much for the birthday money. Love, Diana P.S. Mommy is posting a video of our favorite Choo Choo Soul video.



1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Sheppard Family. Enjoy your new toys. We miss you!!

    Love,
    Gamma and Bumpa

    ReplyDelete