Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Funland






Family Funland recently opened by our house so we went to check it out last Sunday. We met our friends Marques, Crystal, and Mike as well as Mike's son CJ there and we had a blast. We all left saying we needed a nap! I highly recommend this place as you only have to pay for the kids ($4 each) and not the adults. They have play areas for both Davis & Diana which is nice. I have a two for one coupon for the weekdays so you can bet I will be going here one day next week to get these two munchkins good and ready for a nice long afternoon nap. It will be well worth the $4.

Diana was chasing CJ around and giving him hugs all day. CJ is 9 months younger than Davis and 9 months older than Diana. ( that just sounds cool to me for some reason) Like when Kate on TLC used to say I have two 6-year olds and six 2-year olds (yes I'm a dork : -) Davis loved going down the big slides and Diana would lay on her tummy at the bottom waiting for him to appear. As you can see Daddy is very strong gliding across one of the play areas with one arm holding Diana. I was highly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment