Friday, March 13, 2009

Diana loves to "read"



Diana has a love of books and will sit and look through them for the longest time.  The rocking chair she is sitting in was mine when I was little so that's pretty special to me.  I imagine I did the same thing in this chair.  In fact I actually remember reading books and trying to put a pillow behind my back so I would be more comfortable.  You can also find Diana sitting in one of the storage bins in the toyroom after she has dumped everything out to "read" her books.  Davis tells her what all the pictures are and then she turns the pages.  I have to laugh at the serious face she puts on when she really gets into her books.  She also likes to look at/read her birthday cards over and over.  She is a sweet little girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment