Monday, March 23, 2009

Our first experience with Poison Control



Yes, everything is FINE!  We had quite the experience with Davis last week.  He decided that one of the Paul Mitchell products we use on his beautiful curls smelled so good that he should just see what it tasted like.  I'm not sure how much made it into his mouth versus how much he smeared in his hair and on his legs so just to be sure I called Poison Control.  The hair product had a small amount of alcohol in it so she told me to load Davis up with sugary drinks and sugary foods to avoid him becoming hypoglycemic and to throw him in the bathtub right away as he could absorb the product through his skin as well.  Anyway, Davis was super excited about all the sugar and was just fine.  Hey any excuse to make a bubble mustache during the day is ok in my book.  Of course this also got Davis out of naptime so I could watch him.  I was thinking "wow - he planned that just perfectly...hmmm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment