Friday, March 20, 2009

The Morning Routine





Although this may not be very amusing to the average person, it is to me.  What can I say when you spend the majority of your time with a two year old and a one year old, you are easily amused.  I have noticed that Davis & Diana do the same thing everyday when they get up.  They both want something to drink first thing in the morning and the rest of the ROUTINE goes exactly like this:  Photo #1: They happily drink the beverage of their choice (typically milk) and happily stare at eachother in a quiet peaceful manner.  Photo#2:  Davis wrecks the peacefulness by taking the cup away from Diana, hence her angry and annoyed face.  Photo#3: Davis (because he loves Diana so much) offers the cup back to Diana.  Diana smiles as if to say ok I know you want me to sit here with you (you have nobody else to play with all day besides Mom) and then... Photo#4:  Diana ditches Davis and no amount of persuading can get her to come back.  " Go ahead Davis, keep my cup, I'm playing with Mom" .  I am sad to say I find this very amusing every morning and can't wait to see these two in action.  I'm really taking to heart the promise I made to myself to "enjoy every minute of being with them".

1 comment:

  1. I love the new posts! Made my morning.Amy

    ReplyDelete