Monday, March 30, 2009

Davis knows his letters AND sounds!

We are so proud of you Davis! I wasn't going to post this on the blog ( I didn't want to be one of "those" moms) but a friend of mind pointed out that there will be plenty of people in life that will point out the things that Davis can't do so it is my job as his Mom to point out the things he does really well. Davis told me over the weekend that " letters make sounds and sounds make words" so now that we have the letters and sounds down were going to work on some words. I highly recommend the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD as it helped Davis learn his letters/sounds in no time! The DVD teaches all the hard sounds for the consonants and the short sounds for the vowels which is a great start for a two year old. Go DAVIS!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Davis is a very smart little boy. It is so hard to believe he is only 2. I love Diana's intent little face as she is watching Davis in the tub.
    Love your blog, love your kids, If you ever want to go out and have supper with just adults next time you are in town, you know who to call for babysitters!!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete