Thursday, July 23, 2009

UNCLE PATRICK & AUNT KATIE'S NEW HOUSE!!



My brother and his wife closed on their first house last week and are now busy renovating before they officially move in. I am so proud of them both and I love the house! They have a huge backyard with a beautiful sunroom, 4 bedrooms, a finished basement and are located in a cute and quiet part of Wauwatosa. These are some "before" photos. I'm sure a lots changed already since they've been working all week. I can't wait to see everything they've done. By the way Pat, I did block out the address on the front of your house for you since I'm posting all your business here on my blog (hehe). I am very proud of both you and Katie and can't wait to send my kids over to enjoy the swingset the previous owners left behind - now you can babysit more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment