Sunday, July 26, 2009

BUSY JULY

The past week has by far been the busiest week of summer. July always seems to be a fun month and the weather has been decent so I'm not complaining : -) In the past week we had Michael's annual meeting for work which consisted of a run/walk early Sunday morning, an evening garden party at the zoo with lots of food & music, a trip to Discovery Word, a trip to Betty Brinn, and a live concert by Kool & the Gang opened by Danny Gokey - way too much fun. Friday Davis had a visit from his godmother and Friday night we went to the Brewer game. Yesterday I sent Michael and the kids out for the day - they went to the Air Show and played by the lake with Uncle Patrick. Today we are staying home and relaxing - I have so many photos and things to blog we'll see how I do today. Did I mention that every last thing we've done this week has been FREE. What a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment