Friday, July 17, 2009

DAY AT THE PARK






Diana & Davis are really starting to enjoy the park together. DIana can now keep up with her brother and it's nice to just let her run around with him on her own. Davis mastered the art of "pumping his legs" to make the swing go on his own. DIana on the other hand simply wants to sit in the swing with her baby doll she does not like it if I push her. If the doll is not with her there is no way she will sit in there. I am really enjoying the summer with these two they are so much fun. I always debate if I should drag the camera along with me as it's hard to watch them both and take photos but I'm always happy when I do. I have a hard time remembering what I did last week let alone a year ago so it's fun to look back on all we've done with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment