Sunday, July 5, 2009

GOLFING WITH DADDY

Michael was off on Friday and took the day to spend with the kids while I had some "free time". I did catch some photos of them outside golfing. Davis loved it and is working on perfecting his swing. As Davis grows older I am more convinced we have a "mini Michael Sheppard" on our hands. Davis like Daddy likes to try everything and seems to excel at quite a few things. I'll focus on the positive here so we won't discuss the one thing he's not so good at lately (potty training - lol) but really I'm not bragging if you know my husband he has many talents. He can't read music but can play many things on the piano just by ear - I think Miss Diana is picking that up too : -) Check her out on the keyboard in the next post!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment