Saturday, November 21, 2009

"WE HAVE BUNKS MOMMY!"


Michael and I have discussed getting the kids some toddler bunk beds. They are still sharing a room and Diana is now crawling out of her crib. She actually climbed out for the first time on Davis' 3rd birthday. I think she was trying to steal some attention that day LOL! We have talked about putting them in separate rooms but they enjoy having the security of their sibling in the room and have actually been sleeping from 7p - 7a since Diana was 4 months old. Obviously my little sponges listen to our conversations as I heard them giggling in their room the other day only to find this when I walked in. "We have bunks Mommy!" Davis informed me. "Yep" said Diana "bums!!!". I love the toddler talk - it always makes you smile. I think it's cute that Davis put Diana on the bottom "bum".

1 comment: