Saturday, November 21, 2009

FLABBERGAST

Last Sunday we went with some friends to an indoor play area called Flabbergast. They were serving free lunch if you donated non-perishable food items and Davis got in for $2 while Diana was free. We had 3 hours of fun and energy-burning for $2 - can't beat that!!


Diana waited at the bottom of the slide for Alexis, Avery & Jenna. She thought this was great..




Here are Davis & his buddy Ariel going down the slide together. These two were quite comical. After helping each other up to the top of the slide I heard them both say "we did it!!". I then heard "let's go" and down they came. They probably did this a good 30 times. They would meet at the bottom, high five, giggle and go right back up again. I know their fathers are happy about their blooming friendship now that they can communicate better (LOL)




Here they are again. Davis roared past me in the tunnel almost knocking me over after I took this photo. Ariel yelled out "Davis, that's your Mommy!". Little girls are so polite.




Diana and Madison playing in the toddler area. They had a ball jumping in here together.




Diana in her Minnie Mouse outfit. Minnie is her new love second of course to Dora. Unfortunately Diana was too distracted with all the fun to let me get a picture of her so this was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment