Saturday, November 28, 2009

SESAME STREET LIVE!!!

We went to see Elmo and the gang with my aunt Wendi and my cousin Jameson. The kids had a great time, especially Diana. At intermission she started marching down the aisle toward the stage. I told her to come back and she said "I get Elmo, Mommy!". Davis loved the "imagination" aspect of the show. Whenever they would say close your eyes and imagine you are somewhere else he would squeeze his eyes and entire face so hard; he looked so funny! They would then say to open your eyes and see where your imagination had taken you (which usually meant a scene change on stage) but Mr. Davis was frustrated everytime he opened his eyes. I asked him where he imagined he was and he said "school". I hope he feels that way next fall too :-) Between the Elmo light-up spinners and the red snow-cones our kids had a blast.





No comments:

Post a Comment