Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg day at the Zoo






We went to Egg Day at the Zoo today with the Boldens.  Madison is such a dolly; we hope we get to see her again soon.  The kids got to see the Easter bunny, got their faces painted with bunny whiskers & noses, and got their very own bunny ears.  Davis was happy to ride the train with Mommy while Daddy stayed with Diana.  He kept yelling "all aboard" and " I love my Mommy".  What a sweetie pie.   Diana was one tired bunny after we left.  We are happy to be home now and ready to relax.  I am starting to feel like I can't keep up with blogging.  There's always something cute or fun with these two kids but then I realized this will be priceless in years to come.  A friend of a friend just lost her 8 month old son to SIDS and had been blogging about his life since he was born.  Looking back on her blog now you can't put a price on capturing everything she did.  This Easter I am thankful for two healthy wonderful children & a phenomenal husband.  *****On a side note we were not able to get a picture with the Easter Bunny.  He seemed like he wasn't feeling to well today and was kind of walking funny.  I think maybe he was out a little too late last night!!  Oh well, the Easter Bunny deserves to party too every once in a while.   Sorry kids, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment