Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Potato Mess = New Bathtub Friend

If you read the title to this post your probably thinking, huh? Let me explain. Diana is now Miss Independent insisting that she feed herself. She will not let me help her at all.



So today after eating her sweet potatoes and carrots she was messy enough (super sticky hair) that Davis & I (yes I actually consulted with him) decided she needed a bath.



During her bath she discovered her reflection in the metal piece on the tub (it's not the faucet, it's not the drain - I don't know what that piece is called!) and was so excited. She started kissing her reflection and waving at her "new friend".



Davis got so jealous, he demanded that she come and give him a kiss too. They did this several times so I finally decided to get the camera. They are so cute and funny. Note: Davis was still wearing his PJ's after lunch (see photo). He told me today he was "stay inside, stay in jammies with my doh".



Diana I want you to know that when your Daddy saw these pictures of you he said "wow, she is so pretty, I love her short hair, I hope she keeps it that way when she's older". You are such a beautiful little girl Diana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment