Monday, April 6, 2009

Grandma's House and the 25 year old table




We went to visit Grammy and Bumpa this weekend. Davis and Diana are eating at the table that my brothers and I use to sit at when we were little. Yes, my parents are very good at taking care of stuff. I'm posting a picture of my brother actually sleeping on this very table back in the 80's. We had to laugh at Davis as this table has been around for over 25 years and survived many children and Davis managed to break part of it. Davis and Diana loved eating breakfast together each morning and seemed to be having their own private conversations. I love how close they are now with Diana starting to talk and being able to chase her big brother around. It hasn't been easy with them so close together but I am seeing many rewards now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment