Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Diana - my kitchen helper





Diana loves to be in the kitchen with me when I'm cleaning or cooking.  She got out her old Bumboo chair today which she hasn't used in months, set it in the middle of the floor and started begging for her puff snacks.  Did I add she's been wearing a hat around the house today?  Toddlers are so funny.  Anyway, she sat there eating and watching me while I made supper and rinsed some dishes.  Then she really surprised me by helping me put the cups in the dishwasher.  Thank you so much Diana.  I am hoping you'll continue to be my helper.  Can I add that Davis wipes up his own spills now?  I wonder if this will last into the teenage years??!!*****Note to my children for future reference - I am deciding to showcase the nice things the two of you do.  Davis, I had to pull part of a crayon out of your noise yesterday with a tweezer and Diana you were hiding Mac n cheese in your diaper today at lunch.  While outside this morning you were both throwing rocks at one another every chance you got.  Mommy doesn't take pictures of all that great stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment