Thursday, June 30, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY AT SCHOOL - 5/5/11

Davis had a wonderful Mother's Day Celebration at school. His teachers put a ton of planning into the day - it was very special. All the kids sang songs including the M-O-M song. I have been hearing it daily since May :-) Davis and his classmates made and painted all these clay pieces so we could make a wind chime together. He was very proud..
We cannot escape without the goofy face - it's a big part of our househould right now - being goofy that is.
Davis also did a drawing and had a few words to say about me. Per Davis - "Well my Mom, she plays with me! We play cards and games and sometimes she lets me play in her bedroom! In the morning when she drives me to school we listen to the radio. We like K-Love! Allison plays on K-Love and we sing the words! My Mom is pretty because she has earrings. I like her blue eyes. Sometimes she wears dresses when we go to church or when she goes out on a date with my Dad. I like when she wears dresses! When we don't have school we go to Minnesota and go to Madison's and Grammy's house. Sometimes we go to the waterpark and sometimes we go to the libary and sometimes we go to Generations at Play. My Mom is the best..I just love her so much!!

Some behind the scenes preparation shots...

Planting a flower for Mommy..
Painting a picture of Mommy...

No comments:

Post a Comment