Saturday, June 18, 2011

DIANA'S EASTER EGG HUNT - 4/21/11

Diana's pre-school had a little Easter Egg Hunt the week before Easter. It made me smile when I came for pick-up to see this outside..

Easter eggs waiting for the little ones to come out and find them!
Diana was super focused. They were only supposed to find 5 eggs so everyone got the same amount. Miss Diana found her 5 and then started helping everyone else. She is a sweetheart.
Putting the eggs in her cute little bunny bag that she made..
Blowing bubbles after school - Diana and I went for a hike before we went home.
Singing and talking to herself - she is always making up pretend stories with made up names like Gildy, Mildy, and Fildy!! So interesting to hear what she will come up with next...
I had a great "MOM" moment this day thinking how nice it is not have to rush my kids. Unfortunately, being on time and keeping on a schedule is something we have to do, but I think it's important to enjoy the times with your kids when you DON'T have to rush. I love Miss Diana so much and am so thankful for all of our Mother-Daughter Nature walks after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment