Wednesday, September 1, 2010

VISIT TO GRAMMY'S OFFICE 7/29/10....

We stopped at the hospital where my Mom works so the kids could say hello (after a 2.5 hour drive I might add). My Mom was gracious enough to keep the kids for 3 days while Michael and I drove to St. Louis to be with his father who was diagnosed with cancer. I hated to leave them but there's nobody better than Grammy! They always beg to go there anyway.



Eating a snack compliments of Bridget. These two loved sitting in Grammy's chair. After leaving the hospital Davis informed me he was going to work at a hospital someday. I told him "great, you can go to college for a really long time and be a doctor!!". His response "no Mommy, I can just buy a white coat and be a doctor now!" The hilite of the day for Miss Diana - riding in the elevators!!

No comments:

Post a Comment