Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MISSISSIPPI RIVER MUSEUM AND AQUARIUM...8/1/10

While staying with Grammy & Bumpa the kids went to the Mississippi River Museum. I am so glad my dad took pictures for me - what a great Bumpa they have!! The kids watched a 3D/4D movie about turtles and sharks and I was told that their seats even moved. They had such a good time that on the way home the kids proclaimed Grammy and Bumpa to be their "other Mommy and Daddy"! They often ask for their "other Mommy and Daddy" at naptime, bedtime, and when I am saying no to something. Could it be that Grammy gives in more easily than Mommy ? That's ok - that's her job :-)
Grammy told me they are looking at a farm set up here with water that shows the natural irrigation of the land (now I don't know if I'm explaining it right remember I grew up by lots of farms but not on one - although I have scraped a barn or two after milking - don't ask I used to date a farmer in high school LOL) but anyway they seem very interested - great pic Bumpa


No comments:

Post a Comment