Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ISABELLA'S 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY...8/28/10

Looking at these pictures a month later makes me miss summer :-( This was the last really warm weekend we had and I'm glad we got to spend it in a pool.Loving the Daddy/Davis smiles in this one...
Diana sitting by the pool with her "play" camera trying to be like her Mommy...
Diana met a new "boyfriend" who photographed her while she was driving the Barbie Jeep. This was hilarious as she was actually posing for him.
Davis decided that was enough and stepped in to save the day and drive off with his sister. I also have to share that Davis was running past some of the guests and Michael and I heard one of the guys say "there goes little Hasselhoff". I think Davis has him beat on the tan but other than that he is our little muscle boy with curly hair! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment