Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FUNDRAISER GAME






Michael played in a fundraiser softball game at Halfaer Park last week to raise money for the Boys & Girls Club.   The kids loved the cookie station where you could frost and decorate your own cookie and it helped that there was a playground right there for them to play on too.  Davis was determined to go across the monkey bars on his own but of course needed Daddy's help.  I think he forgets he is only 2 sometimes : -)  I didn't get a photo of it because I was chasing him down but when Michael was playing Davis ran out on the field.  One second of me turning my head and he was outta there.  Diana was cheering him on and screaming for her dad the whole game.  They both got to sit in the dugout and Davis introduced Diana to everyone as "his sister in the purple dress".

No comments:

Post a Comment