Monday, August 31, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

All the kids in our neighborhood are going to school tomorrow.  Davis, Diana & I went outside hoping we'd get to see Laila & Gabi before they go to school tomorrow.  Sure enough they both came out (well in all honesty Davis rang Gabi's doorbell a few times despite my pleas for him to stop (lol).  Davis is sad he can't go to school too.  I keep telling him he isn't even 3 yet (he will be in October) and he can go to pre-school next fall.  He said "but Mommy I know my letters and sounds!"  He proceeded to tell me every shape, color, animal sound, and number he could think of.  Poor guy is sad that all the kids are going to school.  Next year we will be sending Davis off to pre-school; I think he'll be ready.  What will Diana and I do all morning??

No comments:

Post a Comment