Friday, August 14, 2009

DAY AT THE BEACH





We went to the beach yesterday. Michael took the day off for my birthday. My actual birthday is today - I'm 29 - but Michael had a golf outing today so I agreed we could just switch the days : -) Davis loved swimming with his dad. Miss Diana didn't want to be in the lake water at first - you can see Michael copying her sad face in the first photo and then wiping her tears away in the next photo. She was ok after awhile but prefered to stick to the sand. These photos are so precious to me. I'm happy to say I spent the majority of the time relaxing on the beach - Happy Birthday to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    What a beautiful family you have - God blessed you so much - beyond any gift - your family is so beautiful and all are healthy - can't ask for anything more. You are such a good mother and wife and you family shows forth..

    ReplyDelete