Monday, May 11, 2009

The new and improved TOYROOM!

Thanks to my Mom and a $30 investment at the Learning Store I was able to quickly "re-decorate" the toyroom without the cost of paint and the time it would take me to paint (definitely don't have time for that!!) We put a lot of toys in storage and added some cool "classroom stuff" on the walls. I would love to put a bookcase in here but my 2.5 year old and 1 year old would probably manage to make a jungle gym out of it so I opted to keep the books in a bin for now. Grammy is making us some yellow with rainbow detailed curtains which we are very excited to see!





Davis runs into the "new and improved" toyroom daily and says "good morning toyroom, I love you". We now have more organized space for playmates and a fun place to learn about our favorite thing lately...LETTERS! A friend asked Davis what the B says yesterday which is old news to Davis and before he could answer Diana screamed at the top of her lungs "Ba!!!". Although she doesn't say a whole lot yet I know she's full of knowledge.



This is such a fun age and I know to appreciate it more the second time around before she turns 2! She turned 15 months today so I have awhile to enjoy my sweet 1 year old. She saw some snow on a movie today and said "brrr". It's a great feeling to watch them learn things daily - it's definitely worth all the sacrifices we've made for me to be with them. It hasn't been easy but I'll never regret it!!





1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful and fun!!

    Good job Mom and Grammy!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete