Thursday, May 21, 2009

DANNY GOKEY DAY!

Danny Gokey Day in Milwauke was awesome! I drove past the AT&T store where he was making an appearance in the morning and decided I would stop with the kids. I didn't plan very well so I didn't have the stroller. 2 year old plus 1 year old plus 1 parent and no stroller in a crowded place = mass chaos!! I kept saying I hope I run into someone I know and crazy enough an old high school friend and her husband were parked right next to me. I haven't seen Kristy in years but was glad she and Matt were there to help me out with the kids. Later in the afternoon we met Daddy downtown and headed over to the Summerfest Grounds for the FREE Danny Gokey concert. Davis was screaming and clapping at the top of his lungs. It was a great experience! We are sad Danny didn't win Idol but hope he still makes an album for us to buy : -) Check out Danny's foundation he started in honor of his wife: http://www.sophiasheart.org/ Also make sure to click the "HQ" button when you watch the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment