Thursday, May 21, 2009

MY MOTHERS DAY AWARD

I made a comment to Michael that although I love being home with the kids I do miss the "recognition" that comes along with working outside of the home. Michael receives numerous rankings & awards and participates in many competitions at work so I thought I should have an award too. I figured he wasn't even listening to me as I was going on about how moms aren't recognized as we should be. I was very surprised on Mother's Day to have my very own plaque with certificate hanging up in the living room . I was so proud that he came up with this idea himself. I told him next year we can sell these (haha:-)




The award states:
This certifies that Melissa A. Sheppard through the hardest work, selfless commitment, endless time, compassionate giving, patience in teaching, "cinderellanes" in cleaning, & authority in discipline has done more than required to be unanimously selected MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

Your job is worth so much to us. While words cannot describe your value, we hope this award signifies our appreciation. You are truly an example of what it takes to be an exceptional mother.

Recipients of your blessings: Michael, Davis & Diana

1 comment:

  1. Love it! That is the best Mother's Day gift ever. Everyone should have a reminder everyday of how important and special they are. WTG Micheal, and WTG Mom for all your dedication to your precious family. Man, are they cute or what?

    ReplyDelete