Saturday, January 8, 2011

GRANDPARENTS AND SPECIAL FRIENDS DAY...11/24/10

Davis got to have Grammy and Bumpa come to his school the day before Thanksgiving - what an exciting day for all three of them! Davis and his classmates sang songs, showed off their classroom, and gave all the grandparents a special gift.

Davis and Grammy before they went to school...
Davis and Bumpa...
Below is the special birdseed frame Davis made for Grammy and Bumpa. Within the frame is the dication of what Davis said about them. It reads:

"Grammy and Bumpa play with us! Sometimes my Mom and Dad just drop us off at their house. They live in Darlington! It's a long way..over the hill and then I don't know the rest of the way. My Mom and Dad know the rest of the way - you should ask them. We do every kind of thing at their house - riding bikes and painting. Grammy works at the hospital. She does all kinds of things at the hospital like take care of people. Bumpa works at the bank. I think he gets the money to buy food. Sometimes we go out to eat with Grammy and Bumpa. We go to all kinds of places to eat. Grammy likes fries and Bumpa likes chicken and I get kid food and fries and apple juice. Grammy makes potatoes when I go to her house. I like them good because I love them."

A picture of Grammy and Davis stringing cranberries and Cheerios from the school website...

No comments:

Post a Comment