Saturday, January 8, 2011

DAVIS - FOUR YEAR OLD DOCTOR APPOINTMENT...11/11/10

Uhh..I am so behind on blogging. I was going to pick up with what's going on now but I of course felt guilty so I am going to try my best to catch up from November and then stay on track again. So starting back in November was Davis' four year old check-up!

Playing video games with Daddy which is a HUGE treat for Davis. Mommy has made our home a video game free zone and plans to hold out as long as I can. Of course we will have them eventually but not until my kids really start asking for them. Geesh - Michael looks just as happy as Davis...
Davis was a little sleepy the day we went to his appointment. He's got his determined face here - I'm sure he's wanting to get back to the video game with Daddy.
OK - this is not a great picture of these two but was the only one I got. We love, love, love Nurse Lisa!!! Davis was exited to tell Nurse Lisa and Dr. Darcy everything he has been learning at school and even brought along his school progress report to show them. He weighed in at 37.6 pounds (65%) and was 41 inches tall (65%). Since his appointment in November Davis has gained 1.5 pounds and grown an inch. Suddenly all his pants are too short!! He is a growing boy. Mommy attributes this to him not being such a picky eater as of late but I won't keep my fingers crossed on that. I am learning never to get too comfortable with any stage or phase as there is always a new one right around the corner.

Nurse Lisa and Davis at his 3 year old check-up last year. Davis's stats then were: 33.3 pounds (65%) and 38.5 inches tall (70%). Here's to a fun and healthy year being 4!!! And oh yes how I could I forget the shots. Davis seemed pretty apprehensive about the flu shot; afterall, by now he knows what to expect. I told him to look at the ceiling and see if there was anything up there he could count and by the time he was done looking up they were all done. He said it just hurt a little. The art of distraction - works everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment