Sunday, December 12, 2010

TRICK OR TREATING - DADDY'S OFFICE AND THE MAC...10/29/10

I took Davis, Diana & Brooklyn trick or treating at Michael's office. They enjoyed checking out Daddy's space and had some very cute "treat bags" awaiting them that included books and a t-shirt in addition to candy. Mommy LOVED that!
Yes that's a witch and a robot trying to break into the vault (hehe)..
We then ventured over to the MAC where the kids rode in the elevator while Mommy & Daddy read clues to them about which floors had candy on them. This is them downstairs (our last stop). Diana was really working her "witch" skills trying to be scary...
This is where the woman with the candy appeared; you can see how excited the girls are...
Davis was ready to get to the car so he could go through his candy. He was out of there so fast Diana couldn't catch him...
This was such a fun and exhausting night for me. I remember coming home getting the kids in bed and telling myself I needed to get some sleep. Michael woke me up in the morning to tell me his Dad had passed away early in the morning. These pictures are special to me as they were taken the last night his Dad was alive. I wish he could have been there to see how cute they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment