Sunday, December 12, 2010

MORE 4TH BIRTHDAY PICTURES...

Davis' godmother Crystal gave him a Bear's jersey. You know he was so excited about this!!! He just recently wore it to school and was so proud.
Seriously checking out the score as though she really understood what the numbers meant...
I love this picture of Davis - he looks so grown up and sweet at the same time. He is also of course checking out the score to see if he is winning.
Waiting for her ball to hit the pins...
My greatest memory of the day was during a bathroom break with Davis. I asked him if he was having fun and if he was ok with just hanging out with his family for his birthday ( I was afraid he would be disappointed about not having a party). His response "Mom, I am having a party tomorrow at school - look at this soap. I am so glad we came here because they have really cool soap THAT makes me happy. Take a picture Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment