Monday, October 18, 2010

DIANA'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL....9/7/10

She's all grown up! Diana was so excited to go to school. She marched right in, gave me a quick hug, a huge smile, and said goodbye. Miss Karla said she did get a little sad the last 5 minutes but otherwise had a great first day. Diana loves both Miss Karla and Miss Diana (yes she shares the same name with her teacher so she thinks she is the coolest kid ever).

Here she is hanging up her backpack and coat. Hmmm...I didn't have to tell her to do this but I do remind her brother often when I drop him off (lol)Checking out the baby dolls before Mommy left...
Mommy's view as I walk out of the school....
Mommy's view when I get back for pick-up.... "It's my Mommy!!"
Diana with Miss Karla showing me the stick she found on her nature hike...


No comments:

Post a Comment