Monday, October 18, 2010

DAYS LIKE THESE....9/8/10

...remind me that even though there are times I would like to be back in cubicle land with uninterrupted bathroom breaks, lunch with grown- ups who eat their veggies and drink their milk without me asking them too, and a cute pair of high heels on my feet, there is no where I would rather be than with these two. Even if that means they ask me approximately 1,000 questions a day, insist on following me everywhere and using me as a human barbie head at times (they like to do my hair), and they really like to fight with one another sometimes it's all worth it. I love you guys!

I love you even when you flash those little grumpy looks...
and when you are about to do something I told you not too (like throw your coat on the ground for the 10th time)...

No comments:

Post a Comment