Friday, May 14, 2010

OUR VISIT TO UNCLE PATRICK'S SCHOOL

We haven't visited my brother at the school where he teaches in awhile so we decided to go see him this week. The first major event for the kids is always watching the students get on the bus after school. Davis & Diana were so excited to watch all the kids get on the bus. Diana asked Davis if she can ride a "purple bus" some day. His response "no, Diana - Mommy will take you - I'm riding the bus!"


When we got to the classroom, Uncle PatPat had the paints from the art teacher all ready for the kids. Davis loved painting in the classroom.


Davis' masterpieces are the first two from the left - Diana painted the beautiful one on the right.


Diana's new word is "privacy". She told me "Mommy privacy" while talking on the phone. I guess she has extended the use of the word "privacy" beyond the bathroom LOL! Where did she learn that word anyway?? Oh, yeah I say it every time I try to use the bathroom alone around here :-)


Davis has been talking about Uncle PatPat reading him this book for the past few days.


Diana loved playing at the computer. At one point, it shut off and she yelled "my e-mail, help me!!". Each time she turned the office chair it made a loud noise upon which Diana would yell "who farted!!". Okay, I'm laughing really hard here - I have a feeling she will be saying lots of new and interesting things in the next few weeks. She's not my little baby anymore:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment