Monday, March 22, 2010

WATERFALL PARK

Michelle and I took the kids to a playground with a small waterfall nearby. They peacefully sat and watched the water for awhile - I was shocked Davis didn't try to jump in. He actually lectured the girls on not falling in and made sure they sat down. Can I note that Michelle is such a great Mom? I love the picture of her sitting with the kids. Michelle works 12 hours shifts as an RN on the weekends and one day per week so she can spend the other 4 days of the week with Brooklyn - can you say hard working Mommy??



If you are wondering why Davis is holding toothbrushes in this photo - let me explain before you get disgusted. They are not toothbrushes - they are drumsticks. These toothbrushes were turned into drumsticks before the kids even got to use them. Davis takes them EVERYWHERE - the world is his drum. I do get odd looks when we go somewhere with the toothbrushes but hey whatever works. Maybe the Easter Bunny should bring some real drumsticks that Davis can't break.



I'm waiting for the day he breaks a bone. I suppose he is old enough to do this on his own but it really makes me nervous. I've learned to just let him go.


If he can do it, I can do it!!



Little Miss Brooklyn - always cute and stylish. I told her she looked French.

No comments:

Post a Comment