Sunday, March 7, 2010

HEATHER'S "FIESTA" BABY SHOWER

I hosted a baby shower with several other ladies for my dear friend Heather last weekend. We opted for a Mexican restaurant as that is Heather's favorite food. I remember being with Heather at this particular restaurant about a year ago and was so impressed when she was able to speak perfect Spanish with the Mariachi Band. When it came time to plan her baby shower, I thought this would be the perfect venue. Heather was so thankful and sweet during the shower. You could really tell that she was touched by all the gifts she received. Now we are all counting the days to find out if she is having a boy or girl!!!


Heather's cute invites, handmade by my neighbor Charlene..


Diaper cake & washcloth bouquet, again made by Charlene - she is so creative...


Thought we were going to run out of room for all Heather's gifts...


This is the cutest little rocking chair - it plays "Yes Jesus love me" when you rock. My personal favorite of the day...


Jay's mom did all the centerpieces, they were very cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment