Monday, September 21, 2009

OUR PROFESSIONAL MESS-MAKER

These are just a few of Davis' latest "mess creations". He is Mr. Independent lately and along with doing everyday things on his own (which we love) he has also started making some pretty interesting messes.

I'm not sure what to say about this. I especially like the marker eye-shadow. This is why we only own washable products :-)


I woke up to this early on a Sunday morning. Davis said proudly "I was making coffee Mommy! It's for you!"



He spilled some "coffee" on the floor too!!



Davis also painted the living room carpet so it looked like "water". He informed me he was "flashing" in it. He meant to say "splashing" (lol)


Just a random mess from another day - Davis "shredded" some Shredded Wheat into the carpet. Diana was very upset that he got some on her favorite blanket.



Please note these are just the messes I feel ok sharing. We have many others that involve messes in the bathroom. I promise I won't share those.

No comments:

Post a Comment