Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BUBBLES!!

I was literally on the phone yesterday for less than 2 minutes. Davis said he was going to wash his hands I said ok and thought nothing when I heard the water running. I get off the phone and hear the loudest giggling ever from my two little angels. I go in the bathroom and this is what I see - OVERFLOWING WATER & BUBBLES everywhere. I could have started cleaning up & put the kids in timeout but I opted to grab my camera and let them play awhile. (Bets are this will happen again since it was so fun so I'll have to be on the lookout) One of my photos didn't have the flash on but Diana's expression is so cute so I edited it so you could see it - the color is kind of cool looking. I think it's time to buy a water table daddy!!! And oh yeah this was not fun to clean -  I had to empty all the drawers and underneath the sink...water everywhere!!!  Diana didn't fall down once though - maybe she'll be a surfer (lol)



2 comments:

  1. You are a such a good Mommy to Davis and Diana.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    I hope you understand how fun this will be to look at when your children are older. It is such a wonderful way to chronicle their lives. You will never regret grapping that camera!!!

    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete