Wednesday, June 10, 2009

1 year anniversary of SAHM

So, my 1 year anniversay of being a Stay at home Mom is quickly approaching. I was cleaning out some photos on the computer and ran into these "silly" photos the kids and I took on the computer last summer. I forgot I had them and doubt anyone including my husband has ever seen them. I actually took these photos the first day that I was officially not working anymore (not at the office or at home) to mark the day that the three of us started our new and different journey together. Diana is so cute and chunky in these photos but doesn't seem like she's used to me and Davis and how goofy we are all the time. These probably aren't the best photos we have but they mean the most to me. Thanks Davis & Diana for lots of fun adventures over the past year. Love, Mommy





2 comments:

  1. Dear Melissa,
    Dad and I are so proud of the Mother you have become. You touch our hearts everyday with your unselfish acts of love for these two little ones. Thank you for being who you are.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa and Michael,
    You have such beautiful children. I was so happy that I got to see all of you after the parade. I am totally serious about babysitting too!! Melissa, Congrats on your upcoming 1 year anniversary. I am sure that some of your days get long, but you can finish each day knowing that you are giving your children the best childhood possible. Will they thank you for this? Maybe someday, but you and Michael will know in your hearts that this was one of the best life decisions you ever made. BTW...you look great!!!! Amy

    ReplyDelete