Monday, February 16, 2009

Breaking news....



So, I have so much to blog about: Diana birthday's party, our trip to the Domes to see Legoland and the trains, Davis' new cooking creation, Davis trying to clip his own nails, me actually leaving the house with some college friends, Diana's photo shoot in Chicago, the kids going to Grammy & Bumpa's for the weekend, babysitting Alaina..... but all of this can wait because there is one thing leaving our house that we won't miss and a new addition to our home that we are very excited about.  Goodbye Similac; welcome potty and urinal!!! Woohoo!!!!!  And yes I'll be blogging about all that other stuff later and am working on making Diana's birthday video.  There's not enough time in the day.....

2 comments:

  1. I am cracking up over the little urinal. I had no idea they made such a thing. Good Luck Potty training!!!! amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy...it's not going so good. Davis was very interested in trying but now that I have everything ready for him he just says no. I hear 3 is the magic age for boys...that just seems so far away!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete