Saturday, October 1, 2011

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - 8/24/11

I know every Mom looks at first day of school pictures and gets emotional. I am no exception. This is probably one of my favorite pictures ever. So thankful for these two...
Davis wanted to carry Diana into school. They are so happy to be together at the same school this year!
Happy to be re-united with the tire swing!
Posing by the lockers - if you look closely she has stitches on her left eye! Yes my child had to get stitches two days before the first day of school - go figure right?! She and Davis bumped into each other while running and his forehead must have caught her eyelid just right. It was no fun getting the stitches but Diana sure was proud to show her classmates on the first day!!
My last glance before leaving - talking to Mrs. Keppler and who she now calls her "buddy". They were playing with the marbles together.

No comments:

Post a Comment