Saturday, March 5, 2011

JAMESON'S 3RD BIRTHDAY - 1/8/11

Jameson's bowling birthday party and Toy Story 3 cake were a big hit with D&D. They are birthday party professionals. We attend so many birthday parties and each one is always a good time. We were happy to celebrate with Jameson and family!!


Davis has graduated from bowling with the ramp - I mean he's been bowling for at least two years now so he's getting really good.
This is such a goofy photo but I had to share for Davis' future reference. When we were at the bowling alley, I kept thinking - I know I've been here before. Later it dawned on me that I had been there 5 years ago when we had first found out we were expecting Davis. I just happened to have a picture from that night. Yes, Michael's shirt says "It's Just Jokes". he is going to kill me for posting this.


No comments:

Post a Comment