Sunday, February 6, 2011

THANKSGIVING 2010...

Yes, our blog has been extremely neglected. We are getting excited to watch the Super Bowl today and I am just blogging about Thanksgiving!

My cousin Alexandra spent a lot of time playing with Davis & Diana on Thanksgiving. They LOVE her so much! I wish she lived closer - can you say great babysitter!!!
Davis had free reign of Aunt Jackie's basement to play and draw pictures...
Thanksgiving weekend at my Grandma's house - all the little ones watching the "kid tv". I remember all the kids being so well behaved this day. It was a great time...
Diana modeling an early Christmas gift from her great-grandma. I think these gloves will fit her for years to come. Diana thought they were very princess-like.
Davis enjoying the caramels Aunt Donna makes every year - very tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment