Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAVIS LOVES SUMMER CAMP SO MUCH...

...that this is what he does when it's time to go. I couldn't find him for quite awhile - luckily my Mommy detective skills told me to check in the play fridge.



Davis is very proud of his summer camp masterpieces. Diana was quite impressed with the snake he made and wanted to be in the photo as well.


Last week they made their own fish tank complete with "bottle" fish. Now these are some pets I could take care of :-)


Davis informed me that they were dressed up as "detectors" in this photo. Super hero detectors that could save the world!!! He and Diana have been playing games such as "zap", "bang", and "swipe" all week. Davis has been learning lots of cool boy games from the older kids. I heard him scream to his dinosaur the other day "I'm going to kill you!!". We had to discuss nicer words to use other than kill. Davis is trying very hard to "zap" people, animals, and toys instead.



This week they have been doing painting. Davis loved painting his part of this door. I was waiting for him to do the same thing at home but so far the coast has been clear - no beautiful artwork on any of our doors (yet anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment