Saturday, April 10, 2010

THE BIG BAD SLIDE

The first thing Davis spotted at the water park was the huge waterslide. One second he was in the water with Daddy and next thing you know I see him take off to climb the stairs of the "big slide". My first instinct was to run and get him but there was a lifeguard at the top so I figured they would send him down if he was too little.

This is the waterslide...


This is my little 3 year old preparing to go down the slide after convincing the lifeguard he could do it. They had another lifeguard come over to catch him at the bottom.


And finally here is Mr. Davis coming out of the slide at FULL SPEED head first. Notice the only thing you see is his feet sticking out. He gets out of the water bawling, gives me a huge hug and says "Mommy that was one big bad slide. I was scared!!".


After he calms down a bit he decided maybe he would try again. He climbed all the way to the top, stood there for a while, and climbed right back down. He then decided this slide might be a better fit for him....



Daddy got a work out with these two today!

No comments:

Post a Comment