Thursday, January 14, 2010

ALL ABOUT BABIES

We had so much fun this past weekend and unfortunately I didn't bring my camera for any of it. I faithfully take my camera everywhere and thought I deserved the break. Now I know better as I wish I had taken it with me. Anyway, Friday night we had a sleepover at a friends house. We ordered pizza, the kids played, Michael put all three kids to bed (he is what I call the bedtime whisperer LOL) and then us adults were able to enjoy some wine and conversation. Saturday we got some things done at home and all took a family nap. Michael and I were able to go out for dinner and a movie thanks to an offer from Tasha & family to babysit. Sunday we went for round 3 of ice skating and I was able to skate too. It's been awhile so I was proud when I didn't fall. Davis skated a little bit on his own this time. It is fun to see him improve each time we go. On to this week....the big thing at our home has been taking care of all the "babies". Davis and Diana love to take care of all the dolls - feeding them, changing them, playing with them, talking to them, and giving them lots of love. Here are some cute photos of the little Mommy & Daddy with their precious babies.....




1 comment:

  1. I love the way they look at each other, Melissa.Amy

    ReplyDelete