Monday, October 5, 2009

HEY THAT'S MY BROTHER!!

I saw another side of Miss Diana on Saturday afternoon when we went to the park with her friend Madison or should I say Davis' friend :-) Davis & Madison were best buddies and Diana got a little jealous. It was a little chilly but all three of the kids enjoyed running up and down the hill at the park. At one point Davis left with Madison and I caught Diana with the biggest pout I've ever seen her make. She wanted Davis all to herself. I noticed this morning when Davis was in his art class Diana kept running around looking for him. As soon as he left the play area for art, she was instantly grumpy. I'm thankful they love each other so much but it will definitely be an adjustment for Diana when Davis goes off to school.

Davis leading the girls up the hill...


Madison on her way down the hill...


Diana's pout when Davis took off with Madison...



Davis and Daddy running up the "mountain"....



Davis loves Kenyatta - you can see them talking in this photo....

No comments:

Post a Comment