Friday, January 2, 2009

The Great Escape



Note to self:  Never leave a two year old and a 10 month old alone together while eating.  I thought with Davis strapped in his booster seat and Diana in her highchair it would be safe for Mommy to take a quick bathroom break.  I thought wrong.  When I came back out I was shocked to see Diana out of her seat and on the floor and Davis looking rather guilty.  "Mommy, I let Dia out", he said.  Luckily when Davis took the tray off little Miss innocent was able to climb down without hurting herself.  I didn't hear any loud bangs or crying so that's what I'm guessing.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sheppard Family. Mike has shared this website with me and I am so excited. I really love the nap video....brings back memories!! After her 2nd birthday party my Caitlin actually fell asleep standing next to the couch! We even have a photo of it. You have a beautiful family. Wishing you all the best that this historical New Year will bring. Amy Smith

    ReplyDelete